Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas has come and gone (almost). I hope yours was merry. Mine was merry...very (Grinch reference). I must admit that I'm kind of excited to tell my blogging community of a couple of the gifts I've received. So here it goes:
First of all, not only did I receive a Blogger t-shirt early so that I could wear it to our dinner, but today I got the Blogger hoodie, complete with orange funky B symbol. I was thinking, (well actually it was my brother's idea,) but I think that I'm going to get kriskey.blogspot.com put on the back. I'm a dork, but I must admit that I don't really have the dignity to try to hide it anymore.
Well my brother is cool and therefore got me a fantastic gift. It's a journal that has a place to write everyday from Jan 1, 2004 through Dec. 31, 2014. 11 years of my life will be written in one book. Holy freaking cow. Those are 11 key years too! Right now I'm nineteen, and when I get done (God willing I live that long) I'll be thirty! There are pages for goals, year-end reviews, special dates, etc. Even if I don't write everyday, even if I just write once a week, it's still going to be the most incredible book to look back at. so very excited. thanks daniel. you rock my face off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home