Tuesday, January 06, 2004

My dear friend Julianne is here. It's been two days and we've played WhirlyBall, been to the Mavs game, had a tour of downtown Dallas and Ft. Worth, made her eat steak, met with another Capernwray friend, scared people at Grapevine lake and talked about everything from MaryKate and Ashley to the end times. Now she's napping and I'm blogging before the festivities of this evening begin. I love sharing experiences with people. Caperwray kind of seems like one huge inside joke that no one understands, (though secretly I think they all want to be part of it).
I think that friendships usually last, as long as you're making good memories with the person. When you stop making memories and just talk about the past, you know the relationship is in big trouble. So I'm thrilled that she's here and we're making new memories and discussing the old ones. o happy day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home