Thursday, June 17, 2004

It's been so long, so very long. I miss you dear friends. Review time: Birthday. I got a guitar! (Fender, acoustic) Do I play? well...not much...but I will. yea! I turned twenty and happily enter the new decade and look forward to the adventures contained therein. Then I juent to Juarez for a jueek. Dust storms and houses...like you've read in other blogs I'm sure. I laughed harder than was necessary and for the most ridiculous reasons...I wouldn't have it any other way. Tomorrow I leave to go see my school for the first time. I'm really excited. Most people have at least seen their school before they decide to go there...but oh well. I'm sure it'll be fine. If not, I'll transfer again. The next week I leave for California to visit some family, and the ocean ("It's been so long since I've seen the ocean, I guess I should..."). Then I'll be home sweet home for a few days before I leave for Pine Cove. The break-neck speed of my life is somewhat daunting, but so far I'm having a good time. By the time school starts I'll need a vacation for sure. Maybe I'll plan a trip to Chicago. NOTE: I'm not re-reading this so I apologize for the mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home