Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Journal entry from 3-ish weeks ago:
God, I don't want to go back. Sonic was supposed to be a mindless way to pay for car insurance not an overwhelming, unending burden. Oh God, I don't want to go back. But, God, it's not about me. If that's where you want me, that's where I'll go. It may require getting swallowed by a whale and spit up inside Sonic to get me there but I want your desire to be mine.
My computer is jacked up. I spent approximately a million dollars on my car. Car insurance in due again soon.
I looked for another job. (I hate this town)
Would you like a cherry limeade?
The job is a blessing. My hours are flexible. It's easy. It's close. I should be joyful and grateful but I am pretty much dreading it...so there's that. And then there's the guilt from that...
ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home