Friday, April 22, 2005

As of 10:50 this evening official half-marathon training is complete. Tomorrow we drive to Oklahoma City, pick up our race packets, feast on carbohydrates and go to bed early. Then we arise before the sun and face the tendinitis, blisters, muscle cramps, and dehydration that make up the grueling 13.1 mile run. I am nervous but excited.

In other news, my friend Becca has a blog about which I am totally stoked. Check it out. She's one of the coolest people I know.

I've been laughing a lot lately. I don't know if it's the fact that the end is near, or that my school and work loads have lightened a bit. Or maybe it's God. I don't know, but I feel more like myself than I ever have at JBU. I haven't been clamoring for attention but I haven't been shying away from it either. Much of this year I just wanted to fade into the background. Just see, not be seen. But the point of this blog is not a year-end review. Another time.

Brent, have a great time teaching. I wish I could be there. Really.
And to the rest of you: Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home