Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Derek Webb was at my boyfriend's school one night, then mine the next. He made friends with the band and managed to get them to deliver me flowers. Amazing.
I don't have a single paper due this week.
My awesome parents bought me the new Anne Lamott book even though I was a brat.
I got eight hours of sleep last night.
God hasn't given up. He still continues to teach and love me.
I got to go to Pine Cove last weekend, which included getting to be "fly girl," which was a dream of mine, and getting to surprise (but not really) my boyfriend.
I got to teach Sunday School. Hadn't taught anything in a while and, for the most part, thoroughly enjoyed it.
I get to go on a women's retreat with The Grove this weekend.
The half-marathon is next weekend.

Life is good.
Sorry for the pessimism. I was exhausted and didn't want to be back at school.
Is this better, Mom?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home