Monday, October 17, 2005

I thought I would laugh more.
I thought I would build relationships with high schoolers.
I thought I would leave refreshed.

The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Sometimes I get scared.
Sometimes I don't trust God.
Sometimes I try to do it on my own.

I do believe; help my unbelief! Mark 9:24

She'll tell you no one understands her.
She'll tell you she doesn't care.
She'll tell you she hates them.

For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10

God is not intimidated by thick black eyeliner.
God is not intimidated by their pasts.
God is not intimidated by determined discontent.

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time now and forever. Amen. Jude 24-25

The Bible says I deserve to die.
The Bible says Jesus loves me anyway.
The Bible says love changes everything.

We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19

She uncrossed her arms.
She looked me in the eye.
She had fun.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

She asked a question.
She understood.
She cried.

He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippianns 1:6

And I am tired.
And I am humbled.
And I am thankful.

The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home