Wednesday, June 03, 2009

It's not that I don't want to blog.
It's not that I don't have things to say, stories, observations, etc.
It's just that blogging requires the Internet, which we don't have.
And my job blocks me from blogging...unless this works...loophole!

I am a we now. I used to tell my boyfriend, then fiance, "We're not a 'we' yet," but we are now, and I love it. We have been a "we" for 9 months, and it seems more natural than "I" ever was.

Here are some things that are going on with "we," in no particular order:

We like each other.
We are going to have a nephew.
We are starting P90X.
We are sore.
We are celebrating my 25th birthday tomorrow.
We miss Matt and Liz.
We are so proud that Daniel made it through his first year teaching.
We are looking for a new-to-us car.
We like to eat taco salad on Tuesdays.
We wish I could find a new job...maybe teaching.
We can't wait to hear what flavor of baby Meredith is having.
We are excited that Switchfoot is coming out with a new album.
We are desperately missing camp. (We...mostly I... almost cry just thinking about it).

I missed you.
I hope to do this more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home