Monday, August 30, 2004

"Oh why do the good days end? It makes me wonder now, with the way I feel, if yesterday was even real..." --Chris Rice
My sentiments exactly. Yesterday was incredible. Really, truly, incredible. Reasons why:
-The weather here in Northwest Arkansas was strikingly similar to that of Southern California.
-My dad called and told me that I've been awarded a scholarship through his company, and because I put the effort forth to apply for the scholarship in the first place, my parents are going to pay my car insurance for me! Couldn't be more excited about that!
-Remember that little run-in I had with my lap-top, and the $600 it took to fix the screen? yeah, so I needed a job. I was pretty nervous about that honestly. It's a small town and there are a lot of college kids returning and, I assume, needing work. I went out early last week and applied to Sonic. Working at Sonic as a car-hop means that everyday when you leave you have cash in your pocket and every two weeks you get a check. That's a beautiful thing. Anyway, I went in yesterday for an "interview." (that's in quotes because it wasn't an interview at all. The manager just asked me when I wanted to work) Anyway, I got the job. God is faithful and good.
Reasons why today was not as good:
-The weather here in NW Arkansas is strikingly similar to that of NW Arkansas. (actually it's still really nice, but more humid)
-I had class. (but the President of JBU lectured in one of my classes so that was interesting.)
-I had to work. I'm not very good at not being good at stuff. I don't handle it well. Learning a new job, and being around new people, is awkward. (but I did leave with money in my pocket, and I'm already always around new people so I'm getting used to that).
-I have statistics homework. (but I'm going to eat Wheat Thins and peanut butter while I do it.)

Based on the parentheses it really wasn't that bad of a day... The song lyrics I quoted at the beginning aren't all that applicable. I got a hilarious (really! I was crying!) message from a friend. I ate coffee ice cream. I'm wearing my big fat Danish pants. And every where I turn I'm reminded that God is still faithful and good. Thanks for letting me work through that pitty-party. I'm over it.

14 Comments:

At 11:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium good side effects valium - cheap valium sale online

 
At 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol hcl buy tramadol 100mg online - buy tramadol without rx

 
At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 100mg buy tramadol india - buy tramadol online no prescription

 
At 8:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.achildsplace.org/banners/tramadolonline/#4859 buy tramadol cheap no prescription - buy tramadol usa

 
At 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cytotec buy usa - buy mifepristone and misoprostol online in uk - cytotec 200 mg side effects

 
At 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where to buy cytotec quickly - buy generic cytotec online - buy generic misoprostol online

 
At 4:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy cytotec amazon - buy misoprostol australia - buy misoprostol for abortion

 
At 4:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy cytotec online usa - buy cytotec online philippines - cytotec 0.2 mg

 
At 4:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol buy tramadolultram - tramadol online

 
At 4:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod online buy tramadol hcl - tramadol online cod

 
At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy Tramadol Online buy tramadol online reviews - purchase tramadol

 
At 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy Tramadol Online buy tramadol - best buy tramadol

 
At 1:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ambien online overnight delivery buy ambien cheap online - where can u buy ambien

 
At 1:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ambien cheap online buy ambien cheap online - buy ambien overnight delivery

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home