Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I was going to blog tonight. It was going to be great. No it wasn't. I didn't really have any idea what to write about. But luckily, for you and me both, my friend Robyn a.k.a. "Vertically Challenged" called, so I don't have time for blog-o-substance.
---Today I had a 7:30 am class. Western Civilization. My prof is big on languages so we learned the Greek alphabet. The Greek alphabet at 7:30 am.
---I got shin splints at Pine Cove, and my left shin still hurts. Even now, when I'm just sitting. Any ideas what I can do about that?
---My mom told me this last night, "Today a little girl told me about the time a lady bug fell into her belly-button." Will someone who's not so incompetent at writing PLEEEEEASE write that into a story or movie somewhere. I want to see the event take place and hear the little girl describe it. Kids are funny. (irrational, but funny.)
---I've been thinking a lot about grace as of late. What God's grace looks like in our lives, what it would look like if we found grace in other's eyes, what it would be like to be gracious to yourself and others... more thoughts on this will inevitably follow. The thoughts are permeating the worth/identity crisis idea too.

and I'm spent. goodnight neverland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home