Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I hate that I don't blog more. A.W. Tozer said that everybody is as holy as he wants to be. He may not be as holy as he wishes he were, but he is as holy as he wants to be. So basically, the effort I put forth is equal to the importance I put on it. Crap. And I think this goes for everything...not just holiness.
Crap again.
I wish my wishing would become wanting, and then the wanting would become writing. Anyone with helpful hints, (not including getting up at any time Brent would consider getting up), I'd appreciate it.
Week in-review:
The Not-So-Good:
Since last Monday I've had 6 papers due.
I have two tests on Friday.
Today was a horrible day at work.
Something's wrong with my ankle, (which I'm ignoring because of marathon training).
The Good:
I got a letter from Meredith, whom I love.
My intramural basketball team is in the championship.
I received approximately 900 pounds of chocolate in the mail.
I got A's on the papers that I've gotten back so far.
My parents visited. Not only did I get a Wal-Mart run and free meals, I got to spend amazing quality time with them. And the Davis family, whom I also love.
I ran six miles without dying. (And my roommate and I talked the whole time!)
The Grove...oh The Grove...was beautiful. This week there was more time for worship than normal. There was a short lesson about salt, light, being paradoxical, walking on our heads, and THEN...there was music. Beautiful music. Along the sides there were canvasses and paint. There were different tables with bread and "wine," there were pens and paper, and candles set in salt, which we were encouraged to taste. Excellent. (And when you leave you smell like smoke because it all takes place in a club.)
There's more. So much more. So many blessings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home