Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Two down. Two to go.
I had/have four papers due this week.
The one due tomorrow is for Philosophy and is the most stressful.
Normally I don't let school stuff get to me too much. I maintain the "It's all gonna burn!" mind-set and manage relative levels of sanity. But, I'm not gonna lie, this time I'm pretty overwhelmed and panicky. Bird by bird...One inch picture frame...
I'm sad that I haven't been blogging more. I have thoughts.
My parents are coming for "family weekend." We're not going to any of the "family weekend" activities, but I get free food, and an all-expense-paid trip Wal-Mart.
I have been enjoying running.
JBU's website has a face-book. Helpful at times when you have to call about group projects and such, but for the most part I'm not a big fan. Apparently I ended up on some list in some guys' suite for potential "hook-up your roommate on a date". No thanks.
And now? paper. must...write...paper...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home