Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I tried to do this a long time ago, but it got really depressing so I had to stop. But I'm trying it again. We'll see how it goes. I reserve the right to go back and change answers.

Five things I...(in no particular order)

Cannot do:
1) Like history. I want to like it. I understand the importance of it. I want to be good at it. I just can't.
2) Remember a good dream. I've only remembered a handful of dreams in my lifetime and they were all terrifying nightmares.
3) Plan. I'm an idea girl. The details are better left in someone else's hands.
4) Write in a pretty journal. I feel like I'll mess it up--rob it of its potential.
5) Get comfy with...me.

Can do:
1) Keep a straight face with almost no exception.
2) Write five page book reports over books I never read and make an A.
3) Travel light.
See this is where it got depressing...I can't think of anything else worth writing...I'm moving on.

Plan to do before I die: (This is assuming I live to a normal age of death)
1) Run a marathon. 26.2 miles.
2) Write in a pretty journal.
3) Have a job that pays me to hang out with girls.
4) Learn to play guitar.
5) Get a tattoo.

Attract me to the opposite sex (Obviously their walk with Christ blah blah blah...not putting that though. And these aren't in order):
1) Eyes.
2) Smile.
3) Sense of humor.
4) Compassion and love for others.
5) Music/movie/book taste. (Weird but true.)

Say most often:
1) Shalom.
2) Don't tell me how to live my life.
3) Muh. (You'll have to ask me in person.)
4) Your face...
5) Not gonna lie.

Celebrity crushes: (I don't know that I could even list five current celebs, so I'm going with who I have had a crush on at some point...)
1) Luke from Gilmore Girls.
2) Heath Ledger
3) George Clooney
4) Matthew McConaughey
5) David Beckham

So that took me two weeks. I hope you're happy. I had trouble remembering stuff so if you think of something I missed, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home