Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Thoughts:

The bottle of vitamins my mom got me says, "Take with food." Does a handful of peanut M&Ms count?

On Saturday I will have been dating Daniel for 8 months. That's a long time. A really good long time.

I've been kind of emotional lately. I cried on Sunday night when the kids sang at church.

My American friend and her British husband had a baby not too long ago. Welcome Noah Scott Jackson. You have really cool parents.

I like Pine Cove. I can't imagine being done there. Maybe I will go back after all...

I'm officially transferring in the Spring to Dallas Baptist University, which means I will have attended four schools in four years. Pretty impressive, eh?!

I had the opportunity to ask hard questions of people at Sonic yesterday. The word "God" was even brought up, albeit briefly. These are exciting times.

I have a new and exciting way to help stop world hunger. Some more details need to be worked out...But I think it has definite potential.

I feel like I may be trying to minister to too many people in too many different places, but I like it all and I don't know who I could possibly stop talking to. I'm tired, but in a good way...In a poured out kind of way.

I have 4 huge papers still due this semester, all of which are pretty stressful. BUT, because I have a little bit of freedom on the topic of a couple of them, I figured out a topic that works for two different classes. One 10-page paper. Two copies. Amazing.

And now? Sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home