Saturday, November 20, 2004

I planned on writing a new post tonight. I sat down, fingers poised over keys, with the intent of writing. I thought about writing about my weekend at OU which changed my life. Or I could write about coming home for Thanksgiving and why I love this holiday and all the tradition behind it. Or I could write about my recently planned trip to Chicago and the excitement of seeing old friends. Or I could write about my day at Barnes and Noble reading for my Western Civ mid-term that's on Tuesday, which covers pretty much everything from Creation to WW1. Or I could write about seeing a Pine Cove friend Thursday night, why I love that place, and why I love those people. Or I thought about writing some song lyrics and what they mean to me, and what emotions are stirred because of them. Then I considered writing solely about emotions. Maybe I should write about my (recently discovered) greatest fear in life. Or I could write about the ridiculous number of weddings, engagements, bachelorette parties, bridal showers, etc. that have taken place recently and how there doesn't appear to be any end in sight. Or I could fill this post with questions (and then obsessively hit refresh every 3.5 minutes to see if anyone answered.) Or I could just use that post I wrote a while back, but never had the guts to publish. Or I could ask for suggestions on biblical decision-making.
Or maybe I'll just avoid the blank page a while more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home