Thursday, January 13, 2005

A friend from Pine Cove just started blogging (link will inevitably follow) so I sent her my site and then went on to read some really old entries. Funny stuff has happened to me!!! I've never been so glad that I wrote about it! It's one-something in the morning and I've been laughing out loud remembering certain events and situations. You and I both know I've also had quite a few depressing blogs, but for tonight, praise the Lord, that's not the focus. From catching someone peeing on presidential memorial, to the fat, bare-foot, middle-aged man reading the guide to all the secrets of Harry Potter. Then of course there are all the travel fiascos. And it's pretty darned funny how excited I was about my major...that then changed in less than a semester. i wrote a couple of blogs without capitalizing anything just because i was in a really bad mood and didn't freaking want to give in to the neuroses. That's funny. I've recently realized that some people assume friendship and that not everyone asks people to be their friend (as in, "Will you be my friend?" "Yeah ok.") but I do...and did. Then there was that card that the back-teller sent me...that was awkward. And so many more...

I encourage fellow-bloggers to read old entries today. It made me laugh...really hard...and I wish the same upon you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home